Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Guild Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Old EQ veteran is back - any guilds recruiting? (/forums/showthread.php?t=118713)

Fenith 08-15-2013 11:52 AM

Old EQ veteran is back - any guilds recruiting?

Played EQ back in it's heyday from Kunark up to Discord. Played EQ 2 and WoW for many years although never the same experience as the original!

Friend of mine at work mentioned this Project and here I am.

Knocking off a lot of rust on a Pally atm and am wondering if there are any leveling guilds out there that are n00b friendly? Fenith, level 3 Pally. Might be starting another character as well.

Thanks for your time and hope to see you all out in the Commonlands soon :D

Edit: Just found out that there is no Ghoulbane quest on the server - will be starting another character as that is the main reason I rolled Pally. Anyone know why? Did a search and did not get much info.

Jakaris 08-15-2013 01:28 PM

No idea about Ghoulbane, but as far as guilds go Verite is recruiting, send me a tell in-game for more info. I'm usually on past 7:30 EST.

Messie 08-15-2013 01:55 PM

Hey Fenith, The <Knights Who Say Ni> are always actively recruiting new and returning players, we are friendly, casual leveling guild. Feel free to send me a tell in game ! Many members who are more than happy to help remind you of little tricks and tips to classes, how to get places, etc. !

Raavak 08-15-2013 02:21 PM

I think most active guilds post recruitment threads in this forums:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/

You can also check out the server wiki, though it is somewhat outdated:

http://wiki.project1999.org/Guilds:Guild_List

Or just get in game and group with some peeps. You will find a guild in no time.

nilbog 08-15-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenith (Post 1075141)
Edit: Just found out that there is no Ghoulbane quest on the server - will be starting another character as that is the main reason I rolled Pally. Anyone know why? Did a search and did not get much info.

Prior to Luclin, Ghoulbane was a dropped item.

Enjoy the server!

mtb tripper 08-15-2013 02:52 PM

welcome to the server!

Fenith 08-15-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nilbog (Post 1075289)
Prior to Luclin, Ghoulbane was a dropped item.

Enjoy the server!

Understood and to be honest, I was not aware of when the quest appeared. Thanks for the info and the welcome - really enjoying my time!

Raavak 08-15-2013 02:58 PM

You'll have to buy or camp your Ghoulbane.