Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Doubt about the most important stats for a druid (/forums/showthread.php?t=14689)

Username 08-17-2010 07:18 AM

Doubt about the most important stats for a druid

Hello!

I return to play after a long time and i would like to create a Hafling druid with rather hairy feet. So... here are my question!

Whats the order for you guys to maximize the most important statistics for a druid? like Wis>Mana>Hp>Resist.. i dont found so much information about this

Also i spend 25 points of the character creation on Wis, and i dont know where i can put the remaining 5 points, i read that casters get low hitpoints per stamina and i dont know how agility works, whats your opinion? maybe i can give this points to other stat like strengh to carry more weight.

I also appreciate any advice :D thanks for your attention!

Enderenter 08-17-2010 11:10 AM

As long as you are above the penalty line for AC hit on agi (75 I think - which halflings should start above) don't put points into it as a druid. I'd recommend STA, but 5 points really doesn't affect your character much at all once you're 50 and geared out.

At 50, the 5 points in STA will actually do a little bit, whereas 5 in STR just means you can carry 5 more stones... really negligible, especially if you have weight reduction bags.

Messianic 08-17-2010 11:18 AM

I've generally recommended putting max into wis...You can get + Mana gear after you've soft/hardcapped wis and have a higher net mana pool.

Either way, it won't affect you all that much...you could put them all into dex or cha and i'm sure it wouldn't kill you.

sleepingwolf 08-17-2010 04:04 PM

I put the extra points into strength just to help with encumbrance early on. You end up tweaking stats with gear anyway and as stated 5 points doesn't make a meaningful difference. I almost put it into cha, really a toss up.

Reiker 08-17-2010 04:18 PM

STA for extra HP (priest STA gain is a little better than int casters)

or

CHA for better animal charms.

You get SoW and strength buffs so I don't see the point of STR. AGI will be little to no help. DEX is about the same. INT is obviously useless. I'd go STA but I know some druids who like to keep a CHA gear set for charming.

Spud 08-17-2010 04:29 PM

Halfling druid? probably the greatest race/class combo in gaming history

id say go STA, halflings are too ugly to attempt charming animals