Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Resolved Issues (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Quest Issue: Silvery Girdle - Plane of Sky (/forums/showthread.php?t=14884)

Webwolf 08-19-2010 05:30 PM

Silvery Girdle - Plane of Sky

The Soul Carriers and Essense Harvesters on island 4 are supposed to drop a Silvery Girdle for the Paladin Test of Spirit but as of now they are not dropping it. We have been farming the 4th island non stop since the first day sky came out and we haven't seen a single Silvery Girdle drop yet. It might be just bad luck but I would consider looking into it since its been almost a week now.

More info:
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=992
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=354

Spirell 08-20-2010 05:07 AM

just bad luck :( give it a couple more weeks, and let me know

Webwolf 08-20-2010 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirell (Post 120533)
just bad luck :( give it a couple more weeks, and let me know

Really? I've done this quest on live and I remember it wasn't THAT rare of a drop because I clearly remember seeing two girdles drop within 24 hours. The SK epic piece is supposed to be more rare than the girdle and we already got 3 of those to drop since the release of sky.

Spirell 08-20-2010 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Webwolf (Post 120580)
Really? I've done this quest on live and I remember it wasn't THAT rare of a drop because I clearly remember seeing two girdles drop within 24 hours. The SK epic piece is supposed to be more rare than the girdle and we already got 3 of those to drop since the release of sky.

I checked the loot list, and it is on the list, with an appropriate chance of dropping.

Webwolf 08-21-2010 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirell (Post 120908)
I checked the loot list, and it is on the list, with an appropriate chance of dropping.

There must be some bug then because Soul Carriers and Essense Harvesters or any of the other mobs on island 4 are not dropping them at all. I mean these mobs have been dying the second they spawn, just do the math of how many times they have been killed and you will come to a conclusion that there is something wrong.

Spirell 08-21-2010 05:09 PM

I redid the loot list just to make sure. If it is not working after the next patch, let me know.

Webwolf 08-22-2010 02:11 PM

Thanks for looking into it. I will keep you posted.