Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Guild Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   <LifeAlert> (/forums/showthread.php?t=15780)

Lazortag 08-27-2010 03:05 PM

<LifeAlert>

edit: new thread here: http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=21438

guineapig 08-27-2010 04:05 PM

Fallen?
Can't get up?

Next time try: <LifeAlert>

(free advert for you guys) :p

Loquan 08-27-2010 04:32 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FaM8w8rJeE...Life+Alert.jpg

Invariamt 08-27-2010 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazortag (Post 127178)
LifeAlert is now recruiting! We are a very diverse and friendly guild currently taking in players of all levels. We could be described as a "casual" guild, but we are serious when we say we plan to do some raiding when Kunark comes out.

We're currently in a "rebuilding" period, so we would like to recruit lots of players, including lower levels who we hope to nurture and help with gearing, leveling, and general wisdom about the game. We would also like to build up a greater base of higher leveled, experienced players to help out in this respect.

We're accepting all classes, but we're especially looking for Warriors, Shadow Knights, Paladins, Monks, Rogues, Wizards, Mages, Enchanters, Necromancers, Bards, Clerics, Druids, Shamans, and Beastlords.
We have many talented players and like to promote a fun, casual environment for our members, giving them someone to talk to in the lonely post-global OOC days. If interested, do /who all LifeAlert and send a tell to one of our officers, or post here indicating your interest!

Really? ;p

Lazortag 08-27-2010 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Invariamt (Post 127334)
Really? ;p

In all seriousness, we're looking for more tanks/melee DPS. And Shamans. And pretty much everything else.

Estu 08-27-2010 06:48 PM

Like the name and like the fact that you listed every class except Ranger. Joining next time I get a chance.

nalkin 08-27-2010 06:52 PM

I don't think this was clear in the OP, so I just want to take a second to clear up any misconceptions. Yes, LifeAlert is a feeder guild for KaN, analogous to the Europa/Remedy guilds. Exceptional players, once harvested, will be asked to join KaN iff they show skill and promise. Players that are not quite up to par will be asked to stay in LifeAlert to help the newer recruits. KaN is an elite organization so not everyone is invited, but do not fret because after a finite amount of time you will have another chance to app again.

If you have any questions about KaN or our feeder guild LifeAlert, formerly Flaming Gaze, please direct your questions to either Kimmie(public relations), Yiblaan(leader of feeder guild), or Lazortag (officer?). Under extreme circumstances you can send me a tell, but it may take me a while to get back to you as I spend alot of time poopsocking. Thanks and goodluck!

Lazortag 08-28-2010 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nalkin (Post 127436)
I don't think this was clear in the OP, so I just want to take a second to clear up any misconceptions. Yes, LifeAlert is a feeder guild for KaN, analogous to the Europa/Remedy guilds. Exceptional players, once harvested, will be asked to join KaN iff they show skill and promise. Players that are not quite up to par will be asked to stay in LifeAlert to help the newer recruits. KaN is an elite organization so not everyone is invited, but do not fret because after a finite amount of time you will have another chance to app again.

If you have any questions about KaN or our feeder guild LifeAlert, formerly Flaming Gaze, please direct your questions to either Kimmie(public relations), Yiblaan(leader of feeder guild), or Lazortag (officer?). Under extreme circumstances you can send me a tell, but it may take me a while to get back to you as I spend alot of time poopsocking. Thanks and goodluck!

^Lies.

Cyph 08-31-2010 09:22 PM

I've grouped with some LifeAlert guys, it was great :)

Lazortag 09-02-2010 07:24 PM

I'm pleased to see lots of new faces every day, and the guild is really growing quickly. We hope that you'll all still have time to play now that the school year has started. As we go forward we plan on taking some time to help out our lower members with leveling and encouraging more intra-guild grouping. We have lots of plans which incorporate this and look forward to sharing our ideas with you.

Thanks for everyone who's joined so far, and everyone who plans on joining.