Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Guild Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   <Forsaken> (/forums/showthread.php?t=197230)

Detoxx 06-07-2015 10:27 PM

<Forsaken>

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Forsaken has risen from the ashes of a once proud entity. We're a new guild with our eyes on Velious and the plethora of new content it holds. During the interim, we will have a large focus on Kunark while becoming successful as a guild and having fun. We are a family oriented guild with a very strong core of highly skilled players. We aim to stay competitive and improve daily to ensure our success in all aspects of the current and future raid scene on P99. Our mission is simple: Put Gods and Dragons alike to rest and reap the rewards, enjoying it every step of the way.

We're looking for talented players in most classes with high playtime availability and/or the willingness to improve and be a part of something greater than themselves. When applying to <Forsaken> we ask that you:

-Be at least level 55
-Have a full MR set (150 unbuffed) and PR set
-Have TeamSpeak 3 with a working headset and microphone

If you think that is you: Apply via our website at www.forsakenguild.org. Once you have applied, a recruitment officer or a designated representative will contact you for further action, followed by an interview in TeamSpeak. Instructions for applications are outlined on our website.

If there is any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact Forsaken leadership.
Leader: Detoxx
Second in Command: Reep
Recruitment Officers: Ikingl, Glynna
General Officers: Fundo, Slydexx, Nalken, Leegen, Roublard
Website Administrator and Officer: Yeaboy

"There comes a time when a man must spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats."

knix 06-07-2015 10:33 PM

I am looking forward to continue fight, my blade and guild home is here

I am Knix of <Forsaken> now

Daldaen 06-07-2015 11:08 PM

Honest question - What does Swage do as the public relations person for your guild?

Ella`Ella 06-07-2015 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daldaen (Post 1925814)
Honest question - What does Swage do as the public relations person for your guild?

Like the Navy Seals - if you know what he does, he failed.

Tasslehofp99 06-07-2015 11:34 PM

Pras Forsaken.

making moves like real men should!

reborn649 06-08-2015 12:10 AM

I so excite!

quido 06-08-2015 02:18 AM

Best of luck on your new guild, pals <3

isiah 06-08-2015 04:48 AM

Glad to see this happened.

Best wishes, pals.

*fist bump*

Fingerz

Gimp 06-08-2015 10:52 AM

See y'all on the pixel fields of the Peak.

Detoxx still slowest pad racer on p99.

Detoxx 06-08-2015 04:24 PM

Well see, my friend! Well see!