Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Remember when metal didn't cater exclusively to pussies? (/forums/showthread.php?t=226802)

KagatobLuvsAnimu 01-29-2016 03:55 PM

Remember when metal didn't cater exclusively to pussies?

Look at this virtue signaling cunt.

The co-opting of metal by SJWs was predicted over a year ago BTW.

Lune 01-29-2016 04:16 PM

Metal has always been the refuge of edgy manchildren, hyperaggressive trash, and various strains of losers from all walks of life. Honestly it makes white people look bad to have white pride concentrated in that kind of subculture.

Now when a Nobel laureate or PhD student doing a thesis defense ends his time on stage with a Hitlergruß and "White Power", I'll care a little more

KagatobLuvsAnimu 01-29-2016 04:33 PM

I honestly don't even know who any of these people are, I just can't take a white guy speaking for blacks seriously... ever.

Big_Japan 01-29-2016 04:51 PM

Entry-level kids rap has Dr. Dre and Pac and Wu Tang Clan while entry-level kids metal has Metallica and Megadeth. With this kind of optics is a metal show really the place to preach White supremacy?

Spyder73 01-29-2016 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan (Post 2177424)
"Knowing full well you were going to get the full wrath of the entire metal community"

Lol what?

I don't have any wrath for Mr. Anselmo, idk what this dude is talking about.

Ariba la Raza- totally fine
Black power- encouraged
White pride- totally bad youre a nazi

A+ post im actually rustled

Work has Youtube blocked - Mr Anselmo? Is Pantera promoting some sort of white power crap? Phil is a functional retard on his best days and a burned out vegetable on his worst.

captnamazing 01-30-2016 12:48 AM

cringing hard at this guy. gay little skull bracelet. his wet hair reminiscent of a 14 y.o. mexican american girl using stay-in conditioner. top cuck confirmed

barrettdc1 01-30-2016 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan (Post 2177445)
Yeah, he yelled "white power" at the end of a dimebag memorial show and now the SJWs are mad, though the clip is edited so there's no context to it. Looked like he was yelling it at a specific individual in the crowd

Phil Anselmo is a known racist, lol. I don't really care, I still enjoy me some Pantera. The dude crying about it in the video is a pussy. Probably a Bernie Sanders supporter. Also, Machine Head sucks.

barrettdc1 01-30-2016 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan (Post 2177943)
Phil anselmo isn't a racist any more than Martin Luther King jr was a racist. Pride =/= racism.

What was I thinking? I'm not sure how I confused the nazi salute, and screaming white power with people who have a disdain for minorities. Just means they're proud!

iruinedyourday 01-30-2016 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barrettdc1 (Post 2177886)
The dudes crying about it on the Everquest fantasy role play message boards are pussies.

Fify

Secrets 01-30-2016 07:11 PM

If you try and bring politics into metal you're gonna have a bad time, whether you're a SJW or a racist asshole.

Metal has always been about honor and nobility, not causes.