Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Genuine Question. (/forums/showthread.php?t=255646)

Rick Sanchez 10-13-2016 11:48 AM

Genuine Question.

What would it take for them to reset the server starting with classic? I mean shit, it's a dam emulator so why not shake things up a bit because emulators don't last forever. I'm just curious because it would be fun, even if it's only temporary. I'm trying to figure out the equivalent exchange in the sense of what do they have to lose? If all that is holding them back is donations well shit man, it would be really freaking fun to have a fresh server for the winter. Looking for people with genuine insight here, not looking to here from the select few that legitimately crazy. But I'm sure they will trash this thread.

Thanks fella's

Ardok 10-13-2016 11:52 AM

It would be really fun to have a fresh server going into the winter, that I can most def agree with, but I don't think project 1999 will ever see a new server sadly enough. It can't be to hard to make one, so I would be excited if someone would take it upon themselves to make one. However, I have the money just not the tech background to do so.

Pumpedup 10-13-2016 12:43 PM

they have said they will never wipe the server on many occasions

you can however play one of the garbage rerolls or season based pvp shit boxes that pop up like cold sores and disappear in a couple weeks

Qtip 10-13-2016 12:47 PM

This is a big beta server. Once they finish where they plan to stop and most bugs are worked out. They will put out a server that follows the correct time line.

Pumpedup 10-13-2016 12:57 PM

id be cool with that if they went to luclin

velious eq is pointless

meatspin 10-13-2016 01:04 PM

pls wipe

Tassador 10-13-2016 01:09 PM

This thread again plus pumped the guy who only has friends through online streams and video games.

I use to want another run at the p99 Classic pvp fresh experience, but not with these turds. Sucks the staff tried to do something good here and ended up with no lifers living it up here..

Kerwin 10-13-2016 01:15 PM

pull the plug, watch the news as people go insane and make headlines

Pumpedup 10-13-2016 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tassador (Post 2380328)
This thread again plus pumped the guy who only has friends through online streams and video games.

I use to want another run at the p99 Classic pvp fresh experience, but not with these turds. Sucks the staff tried to do something good here and ended up with no lifers living it up here..

you said you werent playing on this server, and that it sucks for years then admitted you have "pvp twinks" you keep camped at all the leveling locations

you are exactly the type of turd you speak of

there is no classic pvp fresh experience because almost all the people on this shit are weirdos

iiNGloriouS 10-13-2016 02:16 PM

Wipe it clean. Watch the mace quest unfold