Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Jeffs personal apology for breaking a technical rule. (/forums/showthread.php?t=256343)

JShred86 10-21-2016 10:14 PM

Jeffs personal apology for breaking a technical rule.

1 Attachment(s)
I may be posting this in the wrong place if so please lemme know and Ill change it. I Jeff am very sorry. I promise I will never break that rule again. My brother is also very, very, VERY sorry. :(
I Jeff was completely responsible for these actions, my brother talked me into boxing his acct while he was out. Whats done is done but I completely understand and accept the consequences of my actions. So with that said, to the master dwarf, thank you for your mercy. I am nervous, My father, brother and I request that you please do not hack/look around in ur network, brillvan told me that the GMs have done this to him.- Jeffrey A Herkner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLV-Vpy1gqQ
Hes not a dwarf but close enough. :) Have a good laugh.

Savok 10-21-2016 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JShred86 (Post 2385970)
Whats done is done but I completely understand and accept the consequences of my actions.

Kaosfury 10-21-2016 11:40 PM

Awsome bro. Its folks like you that make it hard to get ip exemptions. Hope they throw the book at you and ban you both.

paulgiamatti 10-22-2016 12:03 AM

What is this thread even about

JShred86 10-22-2016 01:46 PM

I've been gone the last few days and came home to all of this. Please Delete this stupid thread, I recently enraged my brother by throwing away a fairly large collection of magic the gathering trading cards of some value by accident and now all this BS is his retaliation. I have to go threw the annoying process of changing all my passwords and paying the price for his selfish behavior.

paulgiamatti 10-22-2016 02:09 PM

Hahaha, good old sibling rivalry - shit's classic. My bro and I fought like that all the time growing up, makes for good stories when you're older.

JShred86's brother has become ENRAGED.

Dude, turn off attack.

JShred86 10-22-2016 09:07 PM

My dad and I accidentally threw away a collection of old magic cards that once belonged to my brother. I deserve his wrath. :eek:

A1rh3ad 10-22-2016 09:18 PM

Oh... so he made up some lie and posted it on the forums? You weren't banned?

Kaosfury 10-22-2016 09:26 PM

His join date 2010..... man...he must have been a old school player..... thats gotts hurt.... play for years and years and lose your accounts.

Well then again. Maybe hes been boxing years and years....

JShred86 10-23-2016 04:30 AM

The fights between my father and brother are crazy all because they both have the same attitude about almost everything. They know everything, they are always right, they have thing their way or they throw temper tantrums. The battle of the magic cards lasted over an hour. I should really record these things I bet one would go viral lol