Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   psycho player (/forums/showthread.php?t=293142)

Wooptie 03-11-2018 06:34 AM

psycho player

Hey guys i was in KC last night and we had a pretty good LCY group we were getting these crazy rare drops that i never seen before and everyone was playing nice, we were doing need before greed loots and so i made it to point to point it out ok i guess we're doing need before greed and nobody objected, i then jokingly but not (i am a monk) started chanting cmon T-staff, well sure as shit within 5 mins it drops, of course the group decides to abandon the need before greed because of course its the most valuable item so its convinenent to drop the rules at that point, anyways long story short i lost the roll, i'm not going to lie i bitched for a good few lines about how it was messed up we abanonded need before greed when it was somthing i needed and we already gave away pretty rare stuff as it is to people who needed it, anyways Healfie a cleric wins the T-staff roll and gives it to me, The other monk in the group Fentil or somthing he's a human was 3rd or 4th on roll had nothing to do it, lost his mind and continued to try bashing me in OOC for someone giving me the staff. Just watch out for this guy he went from cool to crazy in a matter of seconds on a loot that he never would have won anyways, nobody else in the group reacted that way and he started shaming me for recieving a gift or in this case the person who won it held their word on need before greed. so long story short Healfie Hero Fentil ZERO, don't group with fentil

Wooptie 03-11-2018 06:36 AM

oh best part is i forgot to mention Fentil already had a t-staff was fighting with it sooo... lol

Wooptie 03-11-2018 06:52 AM

this is a forum post thread from an emulated version of a game from 1999, were you expecting some big explosions and fireworks?

Wooptie 03-11-2018 07:08 AM

no the group did except for 1 person, nice way to flip it but we already gave a ring worth 15k to somebody you don't abandon rules

Wooptie 03-11-2018 07:11 AM

greedy would have been i rolled on the ring that was all all for 15k but no.. we were doing need before greed how can i not make this clear then t staff drops and the greed set in so...nice try

d3r14k 03-11-2018 07:59 AM

Drop screenshots and logs. We need more details of the meltdown. That's the best bit, after all.

Wooptie 03-11-2018 08:07 AM

it wasn't that great i didn't get screens i didn't want to drag it out and make a scene in ooc like he was trying to do he just persisted in calling me a loser, i even offered the staff back and she said i could still have it, so i'm a loser for being given a staff sounds about right, meanwhile i had to put him on ignore and i bet he was still going off i didn't bother with screens this is more like a fair warning to just don't group with him push him out

Itemhawk 03-11-2018 08:13 AM

For being the good guy in all of this, I think someone should petition Healfie for a borderline naming policy violation. Lots of "Norezforu" type names out there, time they were adjusted.

Wooptie 03-11-2018 08:30 AM

are you 5 years old are you really going to go that route good god man.

MiRo2 03-11-2018 08:37 AM

psycho player