Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   <Rampage> making a return? (/forums/showthread.php?t=297863)

Getsmurfed 05-12-2018 06:24 AM

<Rampage> making a return?

Hey guys, Lofted here --- I was just playing the other day and ran into Hokushin and Kegluas in the tunnel...Is it true the guild may make a come back? Hopefully so, would be awesome to run some old school P99 with you bros! Thoughts / concerns appreciated. :)

Baler 05-12-2018 06:51 AM

They better not, after waking the sleeper then giving p99 the bird by leaving to go play WoW. They're pretty well disliked by many.

MilanderTruewield 05-12-2018 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baler (Post 2705980)
They better not, after waking the sleeper then giving p99 the bird by leaving to go play WoW. They're pretty well disliked by many.

Not really, they are both good peeps.

Baler 05-12-2018 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanderTruewield (Post 2705985)
Not really, they are both good peeps.

Some people may like them...
But it is true they woke the sleeper denying loot and the visual experience to everyone else on p99 for the foreseeable future. Sleeper was never woken during classic, them doing what they did was not classic. And a majority of them did leave p99 right afterwards to go play world of warcraft.

sleeper was the peak of velious content, Them waking it spits in the faces of everyone who has ever raided, raids or wants to raid on p99.
There is nothing else to come, that's all folks. We're chasing our tails in circles now. Nothing to look forward to and imagine doing.

And the staff seem to refuse to respawn sleeper as of yet. Which concludes that rampage screwed p99 in a bad way. I know if it wasn't them, it would have been someone else. But it was them.

lurk 05-12-2018 08:03 AM

Quote:

Sleeper was never woken during classic
Lol, what? Sleeper was woken in classic on almost every server. And relatively early in velious on many servers

beta 05-12-2018 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lurk (Post 2705994)
Lol, what? Sleeper was woken in classic on almost every server. And relatively early in velious on many servers

True story ralloz zek was first

Baler 05-12-2018 09:29 AM

Sleeper was not legit woken on live until after Velious. Shit's Not Classic.
There were bugs on live that allowed for many non-legit wakenings during velious.
don't shoot the messenger. blame SOE.

Almost like how early velious raiding on p99 was easier with bugs, missing mechanics and monk memblur,.. but that's another topic.

Mead 05-12-2018 09:58 AM

I'm sure Rampage members are really concerned what baler thinks about them

lol

it's also debatable you have more enemies now with your name changing bs thread

Tobius 05-12-2018 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baler (Post 2705980)

really? they did that? What a bunch of low life pricks.

Baler 05-12-2018 10:59 AM

This message is hidden because Mead is on your ignore list.
---
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobius (Post 2706019)
really? they did that? What a bunch of low life pricks.

Good one Tobius but I am not the only person who has a grudge against them for purposely denying everyone the 4 wardens.
I just seem to be the most vocal about it and i'm certain a few people quit p99 because that was all there was left to do/hope for.

I can't find the cucumbers scepter of destruction gif with people in the two vehicles.