Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   You dont have to just take virtue signler's word for it... (/forums/showthread.php?t=316734)

mickmoranis 02-05-2019 04:11 PM

You dont have to just take virtue signler's word for it...

...America was not built by slavery.

https://i.imgur.com/yYKGFb6.png

ScaringChildren 02-05-2019 04:17 PM

It's true.

Also, the United States saw the most productive growth well after Slavery was abolished.

America 02-05-2019 06:29 PM

economic ascent rendered slavery an unprofitable system.

capitalism abolished slavery. and you can lick my vacant nutsack if u say otherwise

TheSurgeon 02-05-2019 06:36 PM

If I was a King I would much prefer consumers to slaves. The consumer is basically nothing more than a slave who is unaware that they are enslaved. And the one's semi aware are distracted enough by videogames to not care.

Mblake81 02-05-2019 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSurgeon (Post 2854909)
And the one's semi aware are distracted enough by videogames to not care.

Whatcha gonna do with it? take it to the local lodge and say "see here!"

... and?

ScaringChildren 02-05-2019 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSurgeon (Post 2854909)
If I was a King I would much prefer consumers to slaves. The consumer is basically nothing more than a slave who is unaware that they are enslaved. And the one's semi aware are distracted enough by videogames to not care.

What's the alternative?

Communism?

Where you get to be a slave to a totalitarian party?

I'd rather be a slave to my natural urges rather than to another man.

maskedmelon 02-05-2019 07:00 PM

Civilization
Liberation in bondage
A feral landscape

Lune 02-05-2019 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Throndor (Post 2854932)
Pretty Much.

See, they have no self control so they need someone to control them. (Since you obviously need someone smarter than you to tell you what to do, how about you listen to what Throndor's been telling you for the past 2 months)

If economic mobility doesn't exist....

How did I go from having a 530 credit score when my worthless cunt of an ex and I broke up 3 years ago, and 4200 in collections debt, to zero collections debt, a stock portfolio of 5grand, and a credit score of 696, while giving her 1/3rd of my net (after tax pay) in child support while also helping my girlfriend raise her two children in the most economically demanding area of the country? (San Jose, CA) on a salary of 45k/year while my girlfriend makes 35k/year? While at the same time paying $322/month to Navient for my student loans which are not in default and are now 16% less than where they started out at when I had to start paying them shortly over 2 years ago; 6 months after finishing up school?

I didn't exploit any Browns/Blacks. I'm not standing on your head holding you down while I'm doing it. I know a fuckload of browns/blacks that i've been friends with since middle/high school that make more than me and are too compulsive to save. So, how, exactly, is this happening since Economic Mobility doesn't exist and we're all just slaves?

I'll tell you how. You're slaves to your compulsions.

Wow you're a beacon of success and a role model for white people everywhere, how on earth did you get where you are today without exploiting racial minorities?

https://i.imgur.com/UEGAFBy.jpg

maskedmelon 02-05-2019 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Throndor (Post 2854932)
Pretty Much.

See, they have no self control so they need someone to control them. (Since you obviously need someone smarter than you to tell you what to do, how about you listen to what Throndor's been telling you for the past 2 months)

If economic mobility doesn't exist....

How did I go from having a 530 credit score when my worthless cunt of an ex and I broke up 3 years ago, and 4200 in collections debt, to zero collections debt, a stock portfolio of 5grand, and a credit score of 696, while giving her 1/3rd of my net (after tax pay) in child support while also helping my girlfriend raise her two children in the most economically demanding area of the country? (San Jose, CA) on a salary of 45k/year while my girlfriend makes 35k/year? While at the same time paying $322/month to Navient for my student loans which are not in default and are now 16% less than where they started out at when I had to start paying them shortly over 2 years ago; 6 months after finishing up school?

I didn't exploit any Browns/Blacks. I'm not standing on your head holding you down while I'm doing it. I know a fuckload of browns/blacks that i've been friends with since middle/high school that make more than me and are too compulsive to save. So, how, exactly, is this happening since Economic Mobility doesn't exist and we're all just slaves?

I'll tell you how. You're slaves to your compulsions.

you know for all the angerpossting about your ex, you are the one who elected to propagate her genetic material with your own contribution. The moment you did that, everything became your responsibility. If she's as bad as you say, you ought be put in a ditch for siring children damned an adolescence in her custody. Maybe give this some moar thought the next time you choose to create life.

*roundhouse kicks le puppet and stomps on it*

mickmoranis 02-05-2019 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by America (Post 2854903)
economic ascent rendered slavery an unprofitable system.

capitalism abolished slavery. and you can lick my vacant nutsack if u say otherwise

GOD DAMN I LOVE THIS COUNTRY

https://i.imgur.com/txwOK01.gif?noredirect