Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Guild Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Freedom Guard (/forums/showthread.php?t=37883)

viscompt 05-23-2011 10:52 PM

Freedom Guard

Freedom Guard is a guild originally from the live Povar server. While retaining the same name, I have created it here on P1999 as a very small guild of family oriented folk preferably 40+yrs or older and their family members. We believe in good hard work, honour/fairness/helpfullness and plain old fun. We are not a raiding guild...we are lucky if we remember which spell is what and which direction we are going. But...we do know the game and we do have fun levelling our alts, doing tradeskills/questing and levelling...all through good hard effort, some close knit friends and without the clamour of the drug references and the raiding push.

If this guild sounds like something you might be interested in...leave a message here and visit our guild website www.freedomguard.guildlaunch.com for an application and more info!

FrisbyStout 05-23-2011 11:47 PM

count me in .... we talked in game ...

Frisby Stout

gprater 05-24-2011 10:55 AM

This sounds like what I need. BTW, I believe after talking to a friend about this last night, that your main and my main are in the same current guild. I would love to move some alts to this idea of a guild. Since I know your mains name ill try and locate you tonight on that toon or callous.

thanks

Seeatee 05-24-2011 12:43 PM

this sounds very interesting to me, I definitely have some interest in putting an alt or 2 of mine into this guild.

Magnas119 05-24-2011 08:42 PM

Please count me in, talked to you in game on Arcayne. My wife and I will both join for some fun:)

viscompt 05-25-2011 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magnas119 (Post 298048)
Please count me in, talked to you in game on Arcayne. My wife and I will both join for some fun:)

Got our guild tag! Will be in EC later this eve if you would like an invite!

kittarae 05-25-2011 05:37 PM

Saw the guild name, and my heart skipped! I'm from povar also, and I had some wonderful memories with FG players. One of my fave girlfriends was a female gnome cleric in FG, I wish I could remember her name!!! Looking forward to reconnecting.. will try to find you in game!

I played as.. kittarae, kitrath, kitrul, kitfox

Seeatee 05-29-2011 08:39 AM

1. a couple of the tags on this tread are just sad, and I am sure the people who made them even sadder.

2. I moved both of my characters to this guild, and so far I really love the whole vibe of it, a tight group of solid, friendly players made up less Immature folks.

if anyone has any interest at all in this type of environment, older more mature players, no pressure to raid, love alts, and enjoy just hanging out talking / grouping / experiencing the game with a tight knit group of folks, I STRONGLY recommend checking it out.

Trapp 05-29-2011 01:50 PM

Thumbs up for Callous ! ;)

viscompt 06-01-2011 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trapp (Post 301440)
Thumbs up for Callous ! ;)

Thanks Jander! BTW...havent seen online the past few days!

For all looking at this thread...we love alts! :) There is no rush to level your toons...do it at your pace and level the toon that you feel like that day. You are most welcome to group as a guild and it is most encouraged...but solowork is also just as ok. Some classes/people enjoy soloing and after a hard day at work dont want the work of doing a "job" in a group and prefer to keep to their own company. Whether grouped or not...guildchat is where we keep closely knit!