Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   How much do you have to donate to use cheats here? (/forums/showthread.php?t=401697)

Rager and Quitter 04-14-2022 07:08 PM

How much do you have to donate to use cheats here?

There is clearly some serious fuckery going on, considering the fact that people are allowed to cheat, RMT, be super fucking toxic/racist/Chortl(ol)es, script, box, etc without repercussions. Makes me think there is some threshold of donation that let's this all happen, and I just want to know how much I need to donate for the GMs to turn a blind eye to everything I do. Also, I don't have tits.

starkind 04-14-2022 07:11 PM

10p (platizzanum), doesn't get u any DKP tho.

Gustoo 04-14-2022 07:11 PM

The forums are pretty open you need to go out of your way to get banned.

RMT guaranteed ban

Scripting i dunno

2 boxing gets you banned

Some people still do things that are against the rules but they just kinda deal with the bans as they come. Follow the rules and be happy. Fraps and report boxers if you hate them. And any other people you suspect of cheating if you're feeling like this stuff is happening all around you.

To suggest that donations = special treatment is maybe one of the most bannable offenses on the board as you can imagine. But I guess you already know that.

conoutoftrol 04-14-2022 07:15 PM

I've donated 0 dollars, don't do any of those listed things, and have never been banned. Just another data point for you. I trust you will get to the bottom of this.

starkind 04-14-2022 07:27 PM

If you're trying to justify cheating here...well..

You don't have to cheat to have fun.

And when you're not having fun, it's time to go do arts and crafts or something to recharge.

Croco 04-14-2022 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustoo (Post 3446559)
2 boxing gets you banned

Unless you're a guild leader and you 2 box in order to train an opposing guild. Then you're in the clear. It was a tough time of year though.

Chortles Snortles 04-14-2022 07:48 PM

hurty words moderation 1999

starkind 04-14-2022 08:23 PM

https://i.imgur.com/RKzz1v2.gif

https://i.imgur.com/RKzz1v2.mp4

Ooloo 04-15-2022 03:39 PM

The words "toxic" and "toxicity" need to be loaded into a spaceship and launched directly into the sun.

It's like those people who sell you weird pills that will "cleanse your body of toxins". And you're like, what toxins? And they're like pfff, ya know... the TOXINS, they are everywhere!

Reiwa 04-15-2022 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooloo (Post 3446905)
The words "toxic" and "toxicity" need to be loaded into a spaceship and launched directly into the sun.

It's like those people who sell you weird pills that will "cleanse your body of toxins". And you're like, what toxins? And they're like pfff, ya know... the TOXINS, they are everywhere!

toxicology is the study of why celebrities die.