Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Ragefire Agreement as of 06/01/2012 (/forums/showthread.php?t=75916)

Dumesh Uhl'Belk 05-31-2012 09:48 PM

Ragefire Agreement as of 06/01/2012

Representatives from Divinity, TMO, BDA, and Taken consulted this week on the state of the Ragefire Rotation and we have agreed to end the rotation. Our new arrangement is as follows:

1. Don't be a douche.

2. No guild will kill more than 2 Ragefires in a row.

3. Don't be a douche.

The demand for Ragefire is slowing way down. We think the 3 rules above will adequately address the situation. If you want to get Ragefire, get your pearl and show up. If someone else is already there and camping, wait your turn. If multiple people are waiting beyond the person who first claimed the camp, roll some dice, or reach another agreement. Be amicable. See rules #1 and #3. No one guild will monopolize this encounter.

batkiller 05-31-2012 10:22 PM

Any of the top guilds considered merging yet? Just wondering how dire the population issue really is.

bizzum 05-31-2012 11:10 PM

It has nothing to do with a population issue. Ragefire has literally been popping every 2 days since the last patch, there are just not enough clerics in all the guilds. Glad that the agreement stuck out as long as it did, hopefully everybody can learn something from it!

sanluen 05-31-2012 11:15 PM

Thanks P99 for making Ragefire enjoyable and equitable! (And thanks to Dumesh for heading this up).

I am sure there won't be any issues getting epics from here on out, I'm looking forward to continued cooperation.

Lickum 06-01-2012 09:39 PM

To think, all this good nature got kicked off when Ninikgate went down. The server loves Ninik so much they changed with the snap of a finger to keep her from leaving. I loves me some Ninik, too!

Lagaidh 06-02-2012 12:45 AM

I've voiced my appreciation for the rotation before, even though I have no dog in the fight. The wife and I are unguilded and neither of us is a cleric.

I just wanted to say again, that I personally appreciate the cooperation the cleric-epic-ready guilds displayed on this issue. I wish all competition for high-value targets could be met with the good nature exhibited for Ragefire. Kudos!

Metallikus 06-02-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dumesh Uhl'Belk (Post 657413)
Representatives from Divinity, TMO, BDA, and Taken consulted this week on the state of the Ragefire Rotation and we have agreed to end the rotation. Our new arrangement is as follows:

1. Don't be a douche.

2. No guild will kill more than 2 Ragefires in a row.

3. Don't be a douche.

The demand for Ragefire is slowing way down. We think the 3 rules above will adequately address the situation. If you want to get Ragefire, get your pearl and show up. If someone else is already there and camping, wait your turn. If multiple people are waiting beyond the person who first claimed the camp, roll some dice, or reach another agreement. Be amicable. See rules #1 and #3. No one guild will monopolize this encounter.

TMO just violated rules 1 and 3.

They trained and killed our cleric (Iddy) in the lair, then turned in pearl while he was being rezzed and kited him around while all 10 FGs were being dumped on BDA. All this while they were trying to talk to officer into rolling for it.

Harazzer 06-02-2012 04:04 PM

Almost lasted a day!

Fazlazen 06-02-2012 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metallikus (Post 658789)
TMO just violated rules 1 and 3.

They trained and killed our cleric (Iddy) in the lair, then turned in pearl while he was being rezzed and kited him around while all 10 FGs were being dumped on BDA. All this while they were trying to talk to officer into rolling for it.

TMO is evil

PS: Does board raging violate rules 1 and 3 ?

arsenalpow 06-02-2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fazlazen (Post 658812)
TMO is evil

PS: Does board raging violate rules 1 and 3 ?

Not really raging if it's just the facts