View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 02:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We tried to do things differently then IB, we tried to offer raid mobs up, we tried to open dialogue with other guilds and we got spit on instead so we stopped trying.
Maybe instead of giving mobs away, you could start with no leapfroggin other guilds like you did during last server repop. You are tying to portrey tmo as some kind of noble club that actualy tried to do good, open dialogue with other guilds as you put it and got spit in the face by the evil guilds that hate you. Everybody knows it BS. Im member of one of the smaller guilds and i have experienced it many times....we set up in fear or hate only to get leapfroged by your zerg force. Sometimes you train as a bonus. Get your head out of your ass please and stop being so subjectvie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO is my family in this game thats all i care about
I think you are sick in your head and it makes your view very biased and not reflecting the reality
Last edited by Wudan; 07-16-2013 at 02:37 PM..