View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 02:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure I understand the difference between hardcore and casual.

I spend most of my time running in circles in the tunnel when I do convince myself to log in; I suppose I'm casual?
Hopefully this post helps to clarify the intended distinction, and why the times are the same for both: http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...96#post1054996

I didn't feel like hours played was a fair indication of whether or not one was hardcore or casual. I think it has more to do with a playstyle, and an approach to the game. I think that the community generally has a pretty set idea of the differences between the 2 types of gamers. If you disagree with that and raid 70 hours a week, wake up to early morning batphones yet still feel you are a casual player, feel free to vote accordingly.

Ultimately it's your decision to make, I just want to know which you think you are!

Edit: If you're asking for other player's input, my personal opinion would be that logging into EC and running around the tunnel for a few hours constitues as casual! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by timhutton; 07-31-2013 at 02:50 PM..