View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 11:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do not recommend yeti's in DL yet, was just there the other day on my 35 shaman and each single fight drained my mana/hp down. lots of resists even with malise/insidious fever which both got resisted numerous times each fight.
Yeah based on their levels I wouldnt do yetis or HGs yet, they're just too close to my own level. I just got 36 last night in HHK. I didnt notice level 35 too much because I just soloed the whole time and tried to make some money, so even if the exp was slow I still was gaining a few PPs farming!

I was wondering about the shrunken goblin earring. Does that goblin have place holders/what are their spawn timers? I did try to camp some spots in Sol A the other night but everything was camped for a long time. I have gone in there and seen it dead, but i'm also not sure if I can break the spawns for some of the mobs in there like kindle, lava ele, etc, as I just have not tried yet.

I did camp the foreman/pred area in sol A for a little while, but was just killing lots of place holders on 18 minute respawn timers.