View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raclen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think you need to worry about feign death if you want to be afk. There is usually a safe spot to meditate. I never had a problem with going afk on my wizard between quad kiting. Don't worry about the feign death ability and you open yourself up to a lot of choices.

I think wizard would be good for you. Not that gear dependent, once you can quad kite you can go afk for a long time since you burn through a lot of mana killing 4 mobs at once, and you will be needed in raids down the road.

Leveling style alone it is a good class to be for a casual, in addition the ports save a lot of time.
I'd personally suggest druid instead of wizard if FD is not important. Druids can quad kite, but can also charm kite, root-dot, root-nuke, fear kite, and are much more useful in standard EXP groups than wizards. They can also power level for money. They are generally way less boring and one-dimensional than wizards. The only downside is that they are not very useful in raids.
Need a port or a rez? Hit me up on IRC!