View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 04:57 PM
Kobold

As someone who doesn't know the history of every player going back to the start of the server I must say that anyone that left nihilum to try to spice things up a bit get my respect (not that anyone cares). Whether right or wrong toxic or not the result has been a huge influx of people excited about playing here (myself included) As an outsider looking in I see a lot of crying from people that have a vested interest in keeping the status quo aka a shit box that no one plays. I think it could be a lot of fun if people just relax a little bit and try to enjoy themselves. These changes are for the better and even established vets have a lot to gain from getting more people interested in playing here. At the very least it's more people to kill and multiple factions to keep things interesting. I just didn't see this server as a very fun place when one team rules everything. I bet there are a lot of people in nihilum that see this and are looking forward to being able to do something besides log into dead box and raid for x hours and log off again .