View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 02:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cukshaik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're missing the point completely, probably because you are just as retarded as the OP.

I'll repeat myself, since you're stupid. It takes less than FIVE SECONDS to hover your mouse cursor over the item being traded. This should be done by every single player during every single trade.

You claim the other person made the "choice" of being a douchebag? The guy was traded an item. He was given an item. He did not make a mistake. He traded the correct item or plat.

If you make a mistake, you live with it. You don't fucking whine about some random person who happened to be involved but did nothing wrong himself. That's why I said I would've kept the item too. Because the OP is a bitch who whines on forums about his mistake. He's not as lame as this Tenlaar queer though, that's for sure.
Tenlaar give it up brotha, dude is either trolling you or a complete idiot lol... If he went to a store and bought a pack of gum and gave the cashier a $100 bill instead of a $1 bill on accident, regardless of staring at it for 5 seconds (mistakes happen), i guarantee he would realize his mistake and want his correct change back instead of the cashier giving him the middle finger. Mistakes happen, and whether or not you're willing to help remedy the mistake will determine your level of douchebaggery.