View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 05:03 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesseca [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For example: Draco is Class R and Azure Guard is up for this mob. It is ok for us to be clearing fear when he spawns and then take him down? Same with Hate on Inny and Maestro?
so heres the slippery slope. firstly its important to note that technically Class R's rotation is a player created/enforced policy.

so if Draco was Class R and it was AGs turn to kill Draco (as per the aforementioned player created/enforced rotation), and AG was clearing trash in PoF ahead of time, i would be fine with that. the reason being since it's AGs turn, they arent gaining an advantage simply because there's no one else competing for the target.

However with that said, i can foresee where problems could arise if there were Class R guilds that either disagreed with (or broke away from) that rotation, since at that point if AG was clearing the trash and draco spawned, it would be the exact same thing as a Class C guild trying to do juggs/tola so that they could have an advantage taking down trakanon, and that would most certainly qualify as a violation of the p99 Raid Policy.

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit