View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 11:56 PM
Large Bat

Default Why I made that video and how I was helping the children.

Today I posted a video which showed a group of children reading words from a chalk board. I understand that some folks were concerned about the safety of these children and the motives behind the creation of these videos.

Please note that the website which offered to create these videos is a USA-based company with a strict terms of services. All users must comply with all applicable laws. Here is the text directly from their TOS:

Quote:
"Sellers advertising their Gig online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the Gig and may lead to the suspension of seller's account."
In addition, here is a response directly from the children's coordinator/teacher.

Quote:
"Ya, friend they [the children] are absolutely safe. They came to take tuition here. And their books, pen are bought with this earning. Thank you. Give me a thumbs up with a good review. What do you think if i will open a new gig for tip to the students. Is it will be better? I'm just asking you."
I also have a screenshot of this response from the seller directly in my account on the 3rd party website. May I re-post my video now which actually involved a donation to these children's school books and pens?