View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 02:33 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhappy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's the current status of The zone, are the changes in and ready to check out?
Work in progress. Trying to finish off levels, stats, and loots. Then, will look into verifying quests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindadar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All of the armor quest mobs(Fe`Dhar) up where Supreme Laochsmith Psorin are KoS to me at Ally to Claws of Veeshan Faction. Perhaps they are on Yelinak tables?
They are currently on Yelinak, yes.

Quote:
Was the Spirit of Garzicor quest originally in Velious? The earliest post I can find is from August 2001.
Need research done on availability of this quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhappy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all but two Fe'Dhars only have about 50hp, is that intended?
They had to be created, so right now they are pretty much name holders. Could use level information on the following npcs: I can then make their hp/ac/resists appropriate for level.

Umykith_Fe`Dhar
Qynydd_Fe`Dhar
Lothieder_Fe`Dhar
Ocoenydd_Fe`Dhar
Komawin_Fe`Dhar
Adwetram_Fe`Dhar
Nalelin_Fe`Dhar
Crendatha_Fe`Dhar
Onerind_Fe`Dhar
Asteinnon_Fe`Dhar
Jendavudd_Fe`Dhar
Elaend_Fe`Dhar

All that said, this zone is the roughest one we released for testing. After the total revamp in 2002, it was hard to research specifics. We'll get it done though. Keep up the good testing and research.