View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 09:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not what I was implying, although honestly -- this game is pretty much your whole life, right? I guess if the shoe fits....

I was actually referring to those who can justify cashing-out because they have "invested" so much time. It's like going to see a movie and then trying to sell your leftover popcorn to someone in the lobby on your way out. Because dammit, you suffered through that entertainment and now you deserve something!

If you feel this way, you need perspective. And probably a job.
You didn't imply anything. You outright said that I needed to quit treating p99 like my life, despite the fact that I'm just here having fun on my own terms while you're the one going berserk on the forums with RL attacks and moral condemnation and other ridiculous judgments because of all this.

Your analogy is a bit off, anyways. This is more like you collecting leftover popcorn inside the theatre before you leave because you enjoy doing that in and of itself, and then when you leave the theatre and wonder wtf you're going to do with all that popcorn, you realize that there are people lined up waiting to pay you for it.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 03-27-2014 at 09:36 AM..