View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 04:31 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously? Can we cut the fucking trolling? Please highlight the genuine portions Derub's post. If you want to maintain a sense of decorum in this forum then at least give a modicum of respect to the people participating in the discussion (which apparently is only me so far).

Nothing cocky or spoiled about it. I genuinely would like to hammer out a player made agreement with class C to right this ship but in the history of this server there's never been an agreement of that caliber. You're basically asking us to cure cancer. Part of the initial agreement as handed down by Rogean was that this FFA cycle would foster competition. Pullers on spawn points rolling the dice isn't competition.
not only am i not trolling you in the slightest bit, i'm also not going to read Deru's post to you. go get a drink, scroll up, and read it yourself.

<3
Sirks

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit