View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 01:41 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhappy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sentry Hubniq, currently not on any faction.
Fixed a while ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buellen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Question : when you say named sentry are you referring to for example Sentry Wolsra / Sentry Edilsdum.
Yes. All the sentries should be able to drop sentry armor; all guardians should be able to drop guardian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylexis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure if this is fixed yet but when I ran through the maze I am pretty sure I had to Use this map to get through it by starting at one, running to two, which ported me to three, then running to four, which ported me to five, then I had to turn back around and run over five again which took me to the correct spot so I could run to six, which ported me to seven and then I ran to 8 to get out of the maze. I gave the instructions to the rest of the raid and everyone got through the maze the exact same way last week.
There is one of the zone points. (5->6) on that map that was not working. I put in an invisible man that will teleport you to the correct area, but hopefully we can find a better solution as there is a slight delay before it picks you up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylexis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We started killing everything from the middle of Yelinaks tower all the way up to his room, the only loot we got at all was coin purses and I think the Kromzek spy dropping his quest loot for hsagra's wrath quest. We ended up with like 2 medium and 1 small coin purse, which isn't what I would call rare unless we got super lucky. Nothing else seemed to be dropping.
Zone is still being built. There are a multitude of npcs that had existing (bad) loottables. Medium coin purses were a straight 35% drop from them.

For next patch, I set all of the loottables to 0 that I haven't made myself. This really limits the npcs that can drop loot to guardians, sentries, Ziglark, and Yelinak. I figure its easier to kill an npc, get NO coin drop, and realize it has no loottable, instead of a possibly incorrect one.

Regarding the coin purses specifically, after next patch, it will be based on the zonewide drops per level, and more testable.

There will be sweeping changes to skyshrine coming up. Npc stats, (hps, resists, etc) will be redone. Then, loot, quests, and any specifics. We released this zone in an alpha state, to get as much feedback as possible. Of all the zone revamps, they really did a lot to change skyshrine in 2002.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddwin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where does the maze in that key start? This zone totally confuses me and the freakin maps do me no good... I ran around looking for Druid Quest mob for about 30 to 45 mins the other night then just gave up...
1 to 2. 3 to 4. 5 to 6. 7 to 8. It will work that way after next patch, at least. As mentioned above, there is a slight delay at point 6.