View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 02:21 PM
Orc

I have three they all turned out well in the end but man they were rough days.

I played a ranger on Vallon Zek from 00-05. I loved exploring everywhere and everything. One day I was exploring Paineel after I had factioned up and was wondering what would happen if I jumped off the big cliff by the zone in from Toxxulia. I had levitate on so I assumed I would land safely...heh, I landed at Yael's feet. My guild (being the awesome people they are) led a Hole raid to get my body. It ended up being a good thing as Yael dropped the Earthquake axe I think.

A while later I went exploring Kael Drakkel and figured out what could see invis and what couldn't. So I went running around all over the place looking and seeing what was what. I learned that day that the banker sees invis and I died at his feet somehow instead of the edge of his aggro range. So my guild led another raid to grab my body being the awesome people they were.

When I finally hit 52 I got to go on a HoT raid in ToV. Everything in ToV loved mesince I killed so many evil giants so I explored west wing and decided to explore the North wing...man I was stupid. I somehow made it a decent way into NToV before I suddenly was attacked (I never conned anything I assumed it all still loved me) and was killed where I stood. So after a long yelling session (thank god we didn't use TS or Vent) my guild went and got my corpse in NToV.

On the upside at that time a GM could have ported me to any zone in the game world and I'd know exactly where I was and how to get home. I also learned every sweet spot in the game to track pretty much any named I wanted (including Zlandicar from the top of DN which up to that time people thought was impossible).