View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 12:23 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isnt going to look good, but if it really comes down to 16 hours of keyboard mashing or simply using a 3rd party program then I will take the 3rd party program all day long. I wouldnt wish 16 hours on jav spamming on my worst enemy, hell I wouldnt even wish that fate on tmo.
Actually, this is what best sums up the only conversation we had on the matter. Well, that and little banter revolving around your "TMO scum" outlook you are going to have towards my guild anyway and regardless of the decision we made here.

The "you" there was directed at Chest, and yes i had the "let's try and do away with autofire all together" talk with various other class R guilds. Erati and i even seemed to more or less be on the same exact page on the matter when we spoke (which of course was before Catherin got caught, and he naturally went on the soften his stated stance some here. Still view him as one of the good guys though).
The base claim i was coming to you in direct hopes you would "strong arm" IB is kinda humorous though. For starters, i already expected you not to care for reasons already stated in this thread. Beyond that, and to be perfectly blunt, i'd have an even harder time seeing Hoku/Getsome even hearing you out in the event you were to try [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

I posted what i did there to once again stress that whether it's now or latter, autofire use is everybody's problem (not just TMO's). Just like i was well before the OOA agreement was broken. If this just so happens to serve as a reminder to that, so be it. I do admit i was fairly disappointed nobody seemed to see that though, and that your consistently jaded attitude towards our guild certainly isn't helping your case to convince us in the upside of getting 1/10 of the Noble cycle kills that we used to.

(Edit. Somebody took offense i spelled a name wrong, so i fixed it)
Last edited by Komodon; 06-26-2014 at 01:23 AM..