View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 02:28 PM
Large Rat

For about a week and so far i have met alot of awesome people and had alot of fun. It saddens me to read this forum thread due to the fact that Faza or Outbound did not send me a tell in game letting me know how they felt about my actions. If anyone has an issue with me please let me know in game so it can be resolved as long as it follows the rules and guidelines of server conduct.

I would like to clarify some things related to what i think Faza and Outbound are talking about.

I have not to my knowledge Trained, KSed or Charm Stole any mobs or players within this server unless it was accidental and i always offer some kind of resolution or apology to the group or player which i fouled.

-Kill Stealing / Charm Stealing-
I am assuming this is related to Crocs / Caimans in Oasis for this is where i have spent the majority of my time the past week. Whenever i have been hunting in this area i move between the beach mostly near the dunes or the water which lead to Spectre Island. A few times now i have been there soloing at a "Global Camp" where Deepwater "Croc / Caiman" path by to and from the north and south. When i solo i kill fast and groups / solo players showed up daily. Whenever this happened i was glad to share the camp and if i charmed mobs that were being pulled by another group i apologised and i also left the majority of the mobs in the area alive for other players to kill unless no one was around.

The entire time i was leveling in oasis only one complaint about my playstyle was sent so far and was in regard to Lockjaw.
"/shout" From my experience this command is used for emergency situations, trolling, when a player is in need of help, when mobs are being trained to the zone, or when camps are being called / requested.

A druid player /shouted something along the lines of "Lockjaw on the beach near the docks" so i ran to the mob and charmed him as i thought the druid needed help due to the shout. Afterwards i started fighting crocs in the area (no one was around) then the druid sends me a tell calling me a kser. I offered to give the mob back and wipe the hate/threat list so he would get all of the loot and experience but the only replies i recieved were in anger about being a kser. I charmed the mob because he shouted in which case i thought it was a shout for help. My apologies again to this player as i cannot remember your name.

The only other incident i can think of is last night i was charming sand giants making them fight DW crocs for exp and no groups or players were in the area where the DW Crocs pathed so i was not ksing to my knowledge. I also kept the sand giant away from other players as much as possible as not to "scare" players.

-Training-
I have trained once in this game on accident and i forgot to /shout the train to the zone and this was in Upper Guk, in the future i will call out all trains to zones if i am responsible.

Lastly i would like to say that if you have a problem with my gameplay please talk to me in game, this is a great server and i want to see everyone on it having as much fun as i have had the past week.

Thank you again for your time
Sincerely,

Belakor