View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 11:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exmo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's no rules against bard kiting. There are rules against zone disruption and monopolizing entire zones.

Talk to the bard, generally, they are happy to carve out an area for you.
Nah that not what was going on though, he seemed to be intentionally doing this to players, not giving anyone any space at all. No talk. The first time he did this to me, I was visible, tracking mobs for pelts. He started repeatedly bumping into me, jumping around in circles on top of me, then ran off with everything in sight. With tracking open, I watched as every mob ticked off the list next to his name. I found dead mobs everywhere, unlooted. No loot, not even xp as he was 40 levels over the stuff he was slaughtering. But see, just my opinion, and my growing opinion that all bards should be taken out and shot! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I mean what's a disruption, ya know? There are no "camps" in the zone, so it's all mostly fair game. He's not technically KS'ing either, just grabbing all the mobs in the zone that no one is actually fighting at that particular moment. Then he is just doing what the bard mechanics are designed to do. Sooo...
I was waiting about an hour for a named mob to spawn. It was on my tracking for about 20 seconds and then it was dead. He just got to it before I could, then let it rot. Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From the wonderful Play Nice Policy:

So yes, feel free to petition if you are having trouble with a bard taking up all the spawns after you have contacted the bard and tried to work something out with them. Petitioning for a Guide should be your last resort.
Ah ok, I must have missed that. Then I should have reported him on rule #8. Thanks for the clarification.
Last edited by Daywolf; 09-01-2014 at 11:49 PM..