View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 02:00 AM
Fire Giant

My guild were all prepping for Vindi in Kael, medding, organising positions and strategy etc - the usual raid stuff - and guild chat was off limits to anyone but the leaders. Suddenly in the middle of all the stern, detailed instructions, one of the few women in our guild posted a passionate description of herself orgasming while her partner (a guild druid) came all over her breasts. They were both in my group at the time and had been suspiciously quiet.

Guild chat, healer chat, tank chat, CC chat all went dead quiet for 5 minutes. The raid essentially paused while everyone tried to process what had just happened. It was like the entire guild was looking sideways at each other and then at their feet. I think someone *cough*ed. The girl immediately logged, and the subject of her mistel soon after. We didn't see her online again for a week, when she was /anon. That was kind of the end of her guild involvement.

My friends and I were breathless once the shock had passed, and we realized what had actually happened. We'd never seen anything like it before.
Last edited by t0lkien; 10-19-2014 at 02:12 AM..