View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 06:20 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So because I disagree with a set of items that was meant to only drop for a short period of time at the beginning of the server suddenly being given out en masse to anybody able to /loot a corpse in EC (including characters not even high enough to zone into fear) it makes me an overly competitive and elitist douche who doesn't play respectably? How does that make any sense?
I wasn't at the event, but that sounds like BS. People shouldn't be able to get Cryo Robes and shit anymore.

I for one thought it was kinda unique that almost all the cryo robes were gone with bans. It's unique that my rogue has Lustrous Sleeves and Bracers. I worked hard for that, and feel like I should be able to be rewarded for my time spent aquiring those items, because, lets be honest, a big part of the game is "how much better geared am I than you?" and looking up at the raiders in their pretty planar armor/weapons.

Sounds kind of stupid to ruin the work we put in when that gear was available, now doesn't it? I'm with Pheer on this one (holy shit, we agree.) and I think Items like that should be reserved for the people who put in the time originally and at the first event or two, not scattered around at any old event.