Thread: Why Add Velios?
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 06:31 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bracketen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am an old school EQ Classic player and am wondering why Project1999 is making the same horrendous mistake that Sony made by over expanding.

I was excited when my friend found this project because Classic EQ(pre-Velious*sp) was the perfect size world for both leveling and pvping. No sooner than I join this game and am having a blast do I read that this project is making the same mistakes that Sony/Verant made.

I quit EQ classic at Luclin because as a PvP player it became impossible to find anyone to fight with the moment Luclin came out. Why would this server that doesn't have nearly the population of EQ in it's prime over-expand to a much larger world?

Are the added zones, which will be 95% deserted, worth it? Is the little bit of extra gear, worth it? I say, No.

Thoughts?

Ill explain you what happened in Everquest, and whats happening here, from what ive saw:

Everquest -> Expansions came when people finished and make trivial previous one, and had to add different challenges.

P99 Everquest -> Kunark is so CROWDED of level 60 players and alts, wich are stucks to always the same, plus, the raid scene is generating lots of problems cause the amount of guilds that wants to raid and the low raid content, you cant keep it small anymore.

60 Shaman - Spertox <Omni>