View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 05:06 AM
Banned

Saying rogues/monks/wizards were 1v6'ing or 3v12'ing before with zero risk is not trolling and was completey true

I also think the "small crew should be able to fight large numbers" point is dumb, if a small crew of ridiculously OP classes should be able to fight a much larger force of "normal" classes whats the point of recruiting and spending weeks and weeks gearing and helping new players to join your guild?

Asking for classes not to be balanced specifically so smaller groups can all play 2-3 OP classes and compete is dumb, if they want to compete they can build a force and challenge their rivals.

If they don't want to gear and teach new players or guildmates then they can be satisfied with just being 6-12 dudes and only being capable of accomplishing certain things.

When in any 6-12 v 6-12 man fight "How many rogues / t staff monks do they have" being the ONLY relevant factor to consider before engaging something is wrong and broken.

With debuffs being a thing SKs/RNGs/NECs are more useful now because they can snare if the person is debuffed and doesnt pumice/cure it, BRD's are more useful since they can use mezzes. CLR/PAL stuns are a thing. ENCs/SHMs/sMAG are no longer non factors because of debuffs. These are classes you never see people "Maining" or PVPing with because they were so incredibly limited in PVP. (People with very high MR or players with magic resist buffs are still not CC'able when tashed btw)

The debuff boost has helped a huge amount of other classes go from "Not worth playing reroll a rogue nonfactor" status to having a place in daily pvp and I enjoy that alot of my friends that aren't MNKs/ROGs are now pvping more that they don't feel completely useless like they did before.

Fix the stupid blinds and whirls and leave the rest alone so everyone's class can have a role in pvp instead of just getting disgustingly shit on by the same 2 classes every damn fight.

Just my 2 cents
Last edited by Bazia; 12-15-2014 at 05:58 AM..