View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 02:03 AM
Aviak

Default Custom UI for 1999

I have customized a UI for 1999 it has had all the AA references taken out along with the shared bank and plat . I have also modded the pet box and the window selector. The inventory has been changed to as close to 1999 as i could get it. The spell bar has been shortened to 8 slots and i have taken out the eq button . This is the link Custom UI. Try it out and let me know if there is anything i can do . I also put a custom player info window with number and xp% so that you can see it from the UI but it isnt used by default , it is in a folder in the ui folder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

@Uaellaen = I will put in SS if enough people want them but im on dial-up out in the country (took me 30min to upload the UI LOL) so it takes alot to upload ss 8-) .... PS. Thanks for the SS

@Draizix = your welcome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

@Danth = Anyone who would like the old action bars just copy EQUI_ActionsWindow out of the default_old and put it in the 1999 Custom ui folder then reload should do it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

@Tristen = I haven't learned to change the animations yet lol ..so that is just a place holder graphic till i figure it out but it doesn't hurt functionality any
Last edited by grindle; 02-03-2010 at 10:05 AM..