View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 12:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also it's not the best form to pull your kite right into another bard, especially with social agro mobs. I would definitely have to say Tander was at fault for that bards death. Gotta own up to those moments! They happen to everyone, errbodys shit stinks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

One rule of thumb is to just kite somewhere else alltogeather if a bard is already in your favorite spot so that doesn't happen.
Couldn't agree more, if I see a bard kiting in the area I typically just move to another zone, or another part of the current zone. I thought I would be ok in this situation since I let him know I just needed to do one pull for recording purposes. I re-watched the video several times. But I don't have the time in my personal life to re-record stuff or shoot it again. I want to try to play the game when I get a chance.

Also see post before this one for how it was resolved and me owning up to it. Even if you watch that whole recording instead of the highlight you will see me get on the cleric and rez him and talk to him for a bit.
Tander - 55th Half Elf Bard

The Mystical Order || See what I'm Selling/Buying || Nagrith's JBoots MQ Service