View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd rather have no variance and have a random dice roll determine who gets the mob than have to have a character camped ready for mobs at 16 hours a time. Having someone stare at the screen for up to 16 hours is truly a waste of time and not something I think the original developers of EverQuest would ever imagine.

It would definitely remove the necessity to have multiple level 60 characters camped out across the server. Raid content would be more accessible to all. People could actually play/enjoy the game since mobs would not be "in window" as often.

Who cares if guilds poopsock for 10 minutes on every mob? Guilds might actually choose to not have zerg forces since a reasonable number of people would be ready if they knew when the mobs were going to spawn.
This.

And Detoxx that may be... But I'm pretty sure that's false. I'll pull up my logs when I get home and we shall determine whose Sunday Morning 10 min before spawn memory is correct.