View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 02:11 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezlen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did 8-12 in EC killing whatever I could, accepting whatever buffs I could find. At 12 I bought my level 20 self port spells, my level 16 spells, and went to Kurns tower. Very fast soloing and grouping to level 20. At 20 I obtained my staff of temporal Flux and started quadding Craig spiders in EK to 26. I used sow pots or begged for a sow. At 26 I went to everfrost to quad mammoths, but these aren't really viable anymore. Instead I would quad beetles in NK, centaurs or gnolls in SK, or sisters on sister island in OoT to 34ish. At 34 head to FV and quad pirates to 40. 40 head to OT and do trash at sky fire zone entrance to 44, or stay in FV and do drolvargs to 44. I then did DL from 44 to 51 fairly quickly.

You don't really need snare until you start using the level 34 aoe spell. The lower level spells cast quickly enough to out run the mobs chasing you. You really want the staff of temporal Flux though, it makes judging distances much much easier. You'll also need a steady source of sow.

Hope this helps.
A lot of this is along the lines I went. Did crag spiders 21-25 or so, did aviaks at kfc and gnolls at split paw spires after that till about 30 but found gnolls over camped and aviaks started greening out. So I headed to Rathe mountains and did giant skellies from 30 to 33 near the lake rathe zone, great xp and hardly any competition. 34-37 pirates in FV gave 8% a quad. 37 - 46 OT starting with the lower trash at sf ramp then moving up to the higher trash. 47 & 48 various brutes and lower level drolvargs outside KC then I did 49 & 50 on Glacier Yetis from the glacier yeti tunnel, pull them out and quad them off to the south on the flat ice field. 51-53 ravishing/ rager drolvargs at KC ent. Pull the 3 near the ent and find another out in the field, quad them on the east wall. If drolvargs are being killed do hornets in bw, more of a pain but never contested. 54+ raptors in TD.