View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 08:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy_lee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Currently, yes. But we've also seen instances where a smaller force is able to beat a larger force and take the mob. We should be finding ways to create that kind of competition rather than encouraging a zerg.

Sadly, one of the biggest factors encouraging zerg tactics right now is the lack of teams. In a system where there are no enforced teams, it makes sense for the most geared players to all join the same guild and take whatever they want. If we had factions, and different factions couldn't group up, then the zerg tactics would be less common. They would still happen, as one faction always seems to get in the lead, they just wouldn't happen as much.

One positive thing about this community is that people contest zergs at all. I never thought I would see that happen here due to the rules encouraging zergs. I've been very impressed with some of the things I've seen and participated in.
i think that happened once in 4 years so no, zerging wins the loot

soe solved that problem easily

with instances

ikkinz, inkukta and tacvi were the first, but every game followed after because instances ROCK.