View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 11:58 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlievox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then you can venture further from home and start looking for groups. Crushbone, EC, Qeynos Hills, Steamfont, Butcherblock, GFay, Nektulos, FoB all are great places for grouping from 5 - 12 or so.

After that its pretty much up to you. If you are a good healer you will always be welcome in groups.
Appreciate the inclusion of my DE friends homeland but grouping is nearly non-existent at those levels, at least 5-8 thus far in recent months. The pyramid is quickly overrun by mummy spawns and many players prefer to solo the smaller undead spawn locs. Most replies I got inquiring about other routes avail came back as, solo to 10.

my best experiences in the past with leveling new toons was regardless of race/class get to 5 then make your way towards Crushbone and get a bind. DE's have some KOS issues returning home with Warrior guild but those goobers are easy enough to sneak around and go about your business, unless you're DE warrior hehe. The level progression flow and ease of access to progressively stronger camps makes the time it takes sneak, die, sneak, wait for boats, etc an investment. cuts days off your time. Although for pure rp reasons on this go around I'm not taking my own advice and trudging through the quagmire that is nek forest. Brad once replied to the DE's difficult starting position as "their racial penalty" ^_-

`