View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 08:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGrousis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha the game doesn't really do that does it?
Lol it does. Way back in the day i was helping my friend Amzy camp a Siryn Hair Hood in Rathe Mtns. She had a Grizzly Bear charmed and buffed to help kill all the random trash mobs (i was helping on Miley w/ my pet, basically to help commit mass genocide and atrocities by the paladin camp + to replenish my bone chip supply).

Long story short, she goes LD, pet turns on her, and I get first row tickets to one angry rabid halfling druid beat a grizzly bear into the ground with a fury of melee and nukes of the kind the land of norrath has never seen.

I mean, while linkdead she terminated that poor grizzly with such extreme prejudice i was never quite able to look at her the same way again. Was like Jekyll and Hyde. I'm still scared of her to this day.

And yeah, the gaping size disparity between the massive bear and the tiny halfling made the encounter 10x more hilarious in person than i could possible describe in mere words. Anyone on vent that night would likely tell you i was laughing so hard i probably peed a little at some point.

I've shared too much.

/post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.