View Single Post
Old 02-28-2016, 08:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
good thread. post your anime backlog
plz do. contrary to what you might expect based on my name, general renaissance man expertise at all matters, and 100% fluency in japanese, i am an anime pleb. I could use the guidance of an experienced older bear such as urself. If you ever want to take the journey into 3d jap soaps i can provide some recommends tho.

I really don't know why you want to miss super tuesday on this board though. The tears will be sweet nectar. I pray unto Allah for a TRUMP v Clinton contest and i'm pious enough that I think there's at least a 50-50 he'll help me out. Fuck Bernstein's false hope, what we need is no hope at all if we're ever going to start putting rifles in hands & napalm in bottles of malta goya.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

and no thats not just some gay reference to the word "goy" in lieu of humor. have u ever actually drank this shit? it's fucking DOPE. Tastes like liquified malted milk balls. but on the other hand dont try to tell me that dropping a firebomb with "goy" on it into the unpopulated lobby of an aipac office, harming no-one, wouldn't tickle your fancy at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Llandris came to me in a dream and said if I deleted my sig Trump would get the nom.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

eheh, 2 ez