View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been playing this since the 9th. I haven't played since wolk. The game is refreshing and pretty fun. Demon hunters start at 98 and you're 100 by the time the DH storyline is complete. PVP is completely different than I remember it. Items mean nothing as everyone is boosted or lowered to the same value. It reminds me more of League of Legends and I like it. The demon invasions are good and you basically get a full set of catchup gear after doing a few. I haven't done any raids, and don't plan to. The normalization of PVP might keep me around for more than a month.

Still playing p99, because wow doesn't quite fill that dragon fix and there is something to be said for keeping Detoxx in the spin zone while he plays second fiddle week after week.
Yeah I'm looking forward to it, as its all relatively new to me. I quit during WOTLK as well. Thanks for the feedback.

A GM I was talking to about restoring my 2004 accounts was the same age as me and also quit during WOTLK. He also, like me, refused to mail his photo ID to Blizzard when his account was locked/lost. I said "Yeah I said fuck that at the time." The GM was like "So did I". I lol'd irl and good thing I wasn't drinking any water.

The new system for restoring and recovering is extremely streamlined and available 24/7 with instant help...Activision and big corporate design has gone a LONG way to making this the only AAA title on the market. Its WoW or nothing really for good reason.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82