View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 01:24 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh wow... I always thought this RMT thing wasn't real because I never saw anyone actually trying to sell anything anywhere but that "red" site mentioned recently has really made me really sad.

Guess it just reinforces my perception that my 50+ char just isn't fun to play on and roll on a bunch of untwinked alts instead... Game is much more fun in the lower levels with people enjoying the journey. I'm happy to continue my enjoyment of this nostalgic adventure through those sessions instead of trying to fight my way through this grime.

I would recommend to the people complaining about it to do the same, the people ruining your experience aren't going to change and the Dev's (who don't get paid) shouldn't have to deal with it. Frankly I don't even know why the Dev's even continue, all they get is shat on by everyone and don't even get to enjoy the thing they built.

Didn't realize that people were actually farming stuff for plat and others are actually buying things with real money... That's seriously the real travesty here, Jesus, there are legitimately thousands of better places to donate money to then buy stuff for a 16 year old game... what's the point? I really don't get it....