Thread: BDA to Phinigel
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 06:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relbaic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's also leaving out the fact that he had BiS boots and was awarded the guilds first BCG, which at the time for us was a huge item.

But why include things that make you look like an even bigger idiot.
The BiS DoT focus boots that I was the only necro present when it dropped? Yeah I did get those. Forgot about that my bad dawg. Moardots still to this day does not have a BCG. I passed them to other necros and dot classes that sucked and didn't bother to get the BA3 quest wrist in Velious. So neither of those things really help your side of the argument very much unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krashin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A necro needs FT items? I believe you were necro'ing wrong
I was the only necro in BDA that ever hit even top 3 in parses. I parsed #1 regularly on several fights that didn't have super high disease/poison resist. If I was necro'ing wrong I'd love to see someone necro'ing right. DPS casters (If they're doing their job) have significantly more problem with mana than clerics do. Necro's have it easier than mages/wizards probably but they'll still go oom if they're going all out dps on any medium/long fight. At least on Phinny that's the case. Take it from someone that's personally experienced both roles.