Thread: BDA to Phinigel
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 01:11 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have no better form of loot council type system to offer you. I openly admitted and will admit again that I wouldn't trust myself to distribute loot fairly in a loot council. I would be biased in favor of my friends or people I personally felt were better at the game. I wouldn't care if someone was at 100% RA for 6 months and gotten 0 items. If something dropped that my best pal wanted I would vote for him. This is why LC is rotten has always been rotten and will always be rotten. As I've said many many times in the past this 1 particular incident wasn't the one and only reason I moved on from BDA. I had been considered it on and off many times in the past all the way back to P99. It was just the final straw and everyone wants to pretend it was the only straw.

In my ~18 years of MMO games a variation of DKP is the only loot system that even comes anywhere close to being fair and rewarding people proportionate to their time/effort invested.
Also what you are saying is you are a pleb.

If you spent half as much effort in your RL as you did your virtual pixel/forum life, you would almost amount to something. Instead you will find a forum to complain about how unfair your life and corporations and republicans are, while you play (or argue about) some new video game 7 hours a day.