View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 11:04 AM
Planar Protector

Once I logged in to see an enchanter die while pet charming. He seemed to quit while zoning to his bind point.

It was unlucky as I could have rezzed him right there and then (was on my static's cleric). I think he rage quit as he lost all his -mr gear that was on his pet. I carried that stuff around on me for weeks, even after his corpse apparently rotted. Never seen him online again so I gave it to a druid that SoWd me as I figured it would help their charm.

Another time I found a WC cap, fully charged in Sol Ro temple. Waited around for a while, but no one came to collect it so I took it to for my own recharges, mwahahah. Eventually gave my own charged cap away to someone stuck without an escape rope... they kindly gave me an uncharged and 200pp in return which I thought was pretty kind.

I'll try and think of more 'taking theirs, but not theirs' item stories. Jimjam frequently borrows gobo earrings... maybe one day I won't give it back?!

Jimjam is a Halfling. It can't be helped if he has a loose sense or property [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].