View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 07:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Brad made my two favorite games. Vanguard flopped, but it was a seriously amazing game. It just sucks that Brad was such a shit leader at that point in his life and he couldn't see it through to the success it deserved. All Smedley has ever done is destroy things better men have created. Please ban this poster for blasphemy.
Vanguard is the WoWified EQ that we all wanted. It was the updated EQ with modern designs that EQ1 would have had if the design existed at the time.

People act like EQ wouldn't have included Vanguard design if it existed. WoW came out with the blueprint for the future and Vanguard adopted it to EQ perfectly.

I loved how crafted gear could be the best gear possible in Vanguard (until raids came out).

Anyway hope some angel thief steals the DB from Daybreak and gives it to the VG Emu project. Steal the netcode while you're at it. We need an employee to put his life on the line to resurrect VG. Its not like Daybreak is doing anything with it or has any intention, because fact is, they didnt even keep 1 server open. NOT EVEN 1 SERVER.

If I worked for Daybreak and knew where the backup was stored I'd leak it out of a sense of duty, assuming there was no way to get busted.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82