View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 03:28 AM
Banned

Exclamation

fantastic thread, nice xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing screams money like a dirty mirror, sweatshirt, sweatpants and whatever the hell those raggedy things on your feet are.

Delusional.
lol, confirmed flyover and the rest of your posts in this thread had me loling hard. mad and some kind of ugly. not settling on fat; it may be dipper's teeth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you look like shit
yeah big problem w/ the anime $2k fit tip. steep learning curve. he's a little old to be banging this particular jersey barrier. im going with hasn't been doing this long and cutting a cutie some slack, also photo is intentionally unflattering.

i already done been down this road and got off it, ro dior fast cars, literally wrestling 9.9/10s off you physically nightly. it was okay but lets see how many stamps in a n@gg@ passport while he flossin and let me peep the abs. abs are the real window to the soul, they speak of upkeep, determination, talent for living. also anime has confirmed taking black dick in other threads so i do worry about his trajectory. asceticism is a better bet than playing anime girl enslaved by a minotaur hentai in real life and youll have mor emoney in the bank to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. because the beauty of the white aryan tranny must not perish from the earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Carpets make me sick. Nasty allergen farm n the fibers go everywhere in your house all over your desk even
synthetic blend carpets from early 200s react w/ natural fibers over time and release little dust particle sized allergens to add to your dust cakes. hits peak about 8 years in. maybe part of whats been messing ur respiratory up, idk if you said u were hardwood but lettin u know.