View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 09:37 AM
Orc

I would say that at 30 it's time to start quadding. Make sure you have Jboots and staff of temperate flux. If you don't have the staff PM me and I can help you get it when I'm available.

Also - if you need any of your spells researched, let me know what spells you are looking for - I have a lot of extra runes and maxxed research skill.

I had really good luck at 30 at:

Overthere: quadding succulents, cockatrice, sabertooth tigresses. I tried to avoid Rhinos (they run faster than all the other mobs, so they screw up a quad), and sabertooth tigers because they generally have much more HP than other mobs in the zone. Succulents seem best because they are a bit slower than other mobs and easy to round up near the pool and drag to the wall by SF ramp. If you get in trouble you can zone to SF.

Unrest: grouped, or solo the double spawn with priest of najena spawn (good opportunity to get your mystic cloak if you don't have it yet) http://wiki.project1999.com/A_priest_of_najena

South Karana: quadding gnolls by the spires - you can zone to paw if you get in trouble.